Monday, October 7, 2013

Miranda Kerr ... Or Is It Her Twin?

Hey everyone,

I have written a few posts on plastic surgery in South Korea but this is just amazing and ridiculous. A girl from South Korea had undergone a plastic surgery to make her look like Miranda Kerr. 

She said, "I didn't do my forehead. I only did my eyes and nose. Besides that, I haven't touched anything. I didn't put anything in my cheeks and it's all fat".

She continues, "When I said I wanted to get surgery, everyone around me tried to dissuade me. In fact, people often asked if I had surgery even before I got it. I wanted to look like Miranda Kerr so I decided and went ahead with surgery".

This is how she looks like :


Do you think they look alike? In my opinion, not really......

XOXO :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you reckon?