Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Trip to Bangkok (Jan 2014)


Hey everyone,

Wow it's been a while since my last post. I became a student last year and with the hectic schedule and assignments, I didn't have time to write a post. Hence, please forgive me if the post on places that I went are incomplete as I may forget the details. Now, let's begin my long overdue post with my trip to Bangkok in January 2014, yes.... 2 years ago hahahahaha :p

We were lucky to have a friend working at the Embassy of Malaysia that time. So, we stayed at her place and her husband was kind enough to bring us to all the "must go" places in Bangkok.
Of course, a visit to the Hard Rock Cafe is a must.
Shopping at Chak Tu Chak market.
Also at Asiatique.
Desserts at After You
Window shopping at Siam Paragon. This is the place to shop if you want to buy luxury items. Another shopping complex that we went was MBK, less expensive and reasonable items can be found here.
Unfortunately, we didn't to go to a lot of places as that week Bangkok was having protests. Thus, most of the shops were closed.


We did get something from the trip though, managed to order 2 new suits with reasonable and cheaper price as compared to Malaysia. It was done in 3 days. A must do if I happen to visit Thailand :) ... well apart from buying the Thai silk of course....

Till my next post everyone!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you reckon?