Friday, September 30, 2011

Korean Music Wave 2011

Hey everyone,

Last weekend I had the opportunity to go to the Korea Music Wave 2011 (free ticket yeay!). Luckily it was a numbered seat so I could sit during the entire concert. It was awesome! Among artists who performed were FT Island, 4 Minute, UKiss, Teen Top, Park Jung Min and a quarter of Big Bang (Seungri, GD & Top). I hope I'll get another complimentary ticket this November.



FT Island singing to 'Sarang, Sarang, Sarang' (Love, Love, Love)

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. yeay! we have 2 more years!!!! hehhehe

    8 days until tokyo! have funnnnnnnn

    :)

    i would love to go there again and go to mount fuji. kalau u ada chance n time, go to mount fuji okay!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hana...I xpergila Mount Fuji tu huhuhu...ini pn itinerary dah pack coz it's only 6 days... :P

    ReplyDelete

What do you reckon?