Thursday, March 18, 2010

20's Girl

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I read story books until I realized that I'd missed some of Sophie Kinsella's books. Yes, she is my only favourite author. So I started reading her latest book, Twenties Girl, & I love it!

Well it may have a little bit of clichè such as handsome & rich bf, building a successful career, supportive parents, etc. but I still love the plot in solving the mystery.

The story is about Lara who can see a ghost & she solves a mystery of the ghost's necklace whilst having a few dramas in her life. I can't tell everything here...just read it & you'll love it.


You may also want to read her Shopaholic series. They are hillarious :
1) The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic
2) Shopaholic Abroad
3) Shopaholic Ties the Knot
4) Shopaholic & Sister
5) Shopaholic & Baby

Also try reading :
1) Can You Keep a Secret?
2) The Undomestic Goddess

At the moment I'm reading Remember Me? I'll let you know my feedback ok...

XOXO :P

6 comments:

  1. i dah baca semua!!! best! remember me tu best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u missed 'do you remember me?'

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember me? yap yap in progress of reading...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bagus2 dh start baca buku balik hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. aku tengah baca if you could see me now by cecilia ahern (of P.S. I Love You fame)...erkkk...menagapakah aku membaca chic lit????

    ReplyDelete
  6. cecilia ahern aku kurang ckitla...jgn risau fadh pn aku srh bc Sophie Kinsella hahaha

    ReplyDelete

What do you reckon?